Check out our steal worthy deals with Phuket Sandbox packages and get special direct book offers with complimentary Airport transfers for 7 nights and 14 nights stay.
What is Phuket Sandbox ?
A program offering quarantine free waiver for fully vaccinated international travellers travelling
to Phuket from regions with low – medium risk of COVID-19.
Who is eligible to travel under Phuket Sandbox?
• Foreign nationals that have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19
with a vaccine approved by WHO or Ministry of Public Health of Thailand.
• Travellers must come from countries/regions with low – medium risk of Covid-19, prior
to travel for at least 21 days before arrival, including Thai nationals and foreign expatriates.
•Children under 6 years of age are allowed when traveling with fully vaccinated parents or guardians.
What are the requirements for Phuket Sandbox?
• Proof of Vaccination certificate no less than 14 days before departure.
• Certificate of Entry (COE) issued by the Thai embassy/consulate via www.entrythailand.go.th
• Travelers must have an issued negative RT-PCR lab result no more than 72 hours before departure.
• Travelers must have a COVID-19 health insurance policy with a minimum coverage of US$100,000.
What type of accommodations can I book in Phuket?
Travellers must have accommodation pre booked at SHA Plus approved hotels by the Thai government,
meeting basic standards of hygiene and health safety for products and services in accordance
with the nationwide measures. Avista Grande Phuket Karon – MGallery is proudly enlisted as a top SHA Plus
recommended hotel to stay in Karon, Phuket.
What to do post arrival ?
•On arrival travellers to undergo Immigration and Customs procedures, and a COVID-19 screening, including RT-PCR tests.
•Travellers are required to undergo a COVID-19 test using an RT-PCR , based on length of stay 7 (day 6) and 13 (day 12), as per the MOPH’s guidelines. 3 times covid test can be booked here www.thailandpsas.com.
•Once, tested negative for COVID-19, travelers are allowed to go anywhere in Phuket.
•Most Important: Get ready to explore a tropical oasis and dwell into the culturally inspired boutique hotel making it a memorable staycation for you and loved one this season.
*Note : The above information may change at any moment based on the government’s decision. Please re-confirm with your nearest Thai Embassy to ensure you follow their guidelines. You can find the latest updates regarding the Phuket Sandbox on the following link: www.tatnews.org.